Paso Robles Community Church has contracted MarriageTeam to help administer these marriage coaching services.
If you are ready to request help, there are 3 easy steps to get started:
1. Complete intake forms,
2. Sign agreements and
3. Make a payment to Paso Robles Community Church, P.O.Box 3914, Paso Robles, CA 93447.
If you would like additional information, please call: 805.239.4771
Married Couples Coaching
For married couples who are struggling with marital issues, marriages in crisis, and couples who want to understand each other better and communicate at more intimate levels.
- Intake Form. Complete the on-line intake form to request coaches. https://marriageteam.wufoo.com/forms/s1sey3q714f8lsi/
- Spouse Intake Form. We like to hear from both of you. Have your spouse complete a Spouse Intake Form: https://marriageteam.wufoo.com/forms/z1ocrrrt1vefx47/
- Couple Coaching Agreement. Complete the Couple Coaching Agreement on-line. Both the man and woman need to complete this form by entering their name, agreeing to the terms and conditions, and submitting. To read it or print a copy, click here.
- Make a payment. You can write your checks to Paso Robles Community Church Marriage Coaching. For questions concerning payment, please contact Paso Robles Community Church, email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (805) 239-4771.
What Happens Next?
You will receive an e-mail from PREPARE-ENRICH with a link and password to complete the inventory on-line. This inventory is a snapshot of your relationship that your coaches will use as a tool in coaching.
When you both have completed the inventory, we will identify a coach couple for you. The process typically takes 3-7 business days. When we have found your coach couple, we will send an email with their names. They will call you to arrange for your first meeting. If you have any questions during this part of the process, please call the MarriageTeam office (360) 450-6042 or email MarriageTeam at email@example.com.