Our Christmas Service is TONIGHT at 5:00 pm! (the service will last about 1 hour)
To participate online, log on to pasochurch.online.church or go to our YouTube page youtube.com/pasoroblescommunitychurch.
As your family joins you for our Christmas Eve Service, it’s important to remember the real reason for the season — that Jesus came to Earth to save us from our sins. Use some of these conversation starters to bring Jesus to the forefront of conversation with your family as you wait for the service to begin!
• What has Jesus done in your life to heal you, save you, or change you? • What does Christmas mean to you?
• What gift would you have taken to baby Jesus? Why?
• What’s your favorite part of the Christmas story? What about the most intriguing part?
• Why did both Joseph and Mary have the courage to believe God and undoubtedly suffer ridicule from man?
If you’re looking for some games or icebreakers to bring some added fun to your Christmas Eve gathering, consider these options:
Ornament guess. Have your guests guess the total number of ornaments on your tree as they arrive. Or, allow people to share their favorite ornament on their tree and explain why.
Holiday ABCs. Give each person (or team) a piece of paper and instruct them to write the alphabet vertically from A to Z. Then, prompt everyone to start writing a holiday word that starts with each letter. The first to complete the list wins.
Name that carol. Make a list of lyrics from Christmas carols, but only provide 3-4 words from each song. The person who names all—or most—of the songs first wins.
Share a favorite holiday memory. Try this game at the dinner table after everyone is finished eating or online before you chat about the message. As the name implies, people can share a favorite holiday memory. Use the list below or create your own.
• What is your favorite holiday song?
• What is your favorite kind of Christmas cookie?
• What is one of your family’s Christmas traditions?
• It wouldn’t be Christmas without _______________.
• What Christmas TV special or movie is a must in your family each year?