Katie France serves with SEND International and will soon be joining a team based in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota. She will be sharing the love of Jesus with the refugee community there by following Jesus everyday among these unreached people, developing relationships, sharing spiritual truths with those she comes into contact with and studying the Bible with them.
Katie is now in Minnesota. As COVID-19 has hit many, it has taken a toll on Katie’s support. She is in need of $1500/month in regular support. One time gifts of $8400 would cover this shortfall for the remainder of the year. Would you prayerfully consider becoming a regular supporter or giving a one-time gift? If you would like to do so, you can sign up at www.send.org/kf. Katie is also in need of prayer partners. If you would like to become a prayer partner and receive regular prayer updates from Katie, send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some ways you can pray for Katie:
- For new relationships with refugees and that they would be open to hearing about Jesus
- That the new team would come together well and be unified in their purpose
- Prayer! None of this can happen without much prayer!
- $1500/month in monthly support
- $8400 in one-time gifts to cover support shortfall for the remainder of the year
- Funds for setting up a household in MN: Ikea gift cards, Amazon gift cards